fot

Re: [FOT] Kastner mention in toyota ad material

To: <Fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [FOT] Kastner mention in toyota ad material
From: "David Kettler" <dkettler@powercom.net>
Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2006 09:05:16 -0600
Bill:

I know someone who is on the SCCA nominating committee.  He lives in
Waukesha.  Might be worth putting something together on Kas and sending it
to him.  I know the latest round of nominations were done last fall and am
not sure when the next time this will be done.

I'd be happy to pass the information on.  As a 26 year SCCA member and an
owner of TR's for 36 years,  I'd be glad to put my support behind this.

Dave Kettler