fot

[FOT] Touring England by Triumph

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [FOT] Touring England by Triumph
From: GRMTim@aol.com
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2006 12:10:27 EST
Guys,

I know Hallet is the most beautiful place on earth. I am about to fly there
for the first time tomorrow and find out.

But... if anybody has any money left over or needs a great vacation with your
significant other, I am helping to organize a tour of England this summer
(July 7-15) that involves touring back roads in classic British cars and the
Goodwood vintage event. If anybody is interested in tagging along, we have info
at
our website.

Tim Suddard
Publisher; Classic Motorsports
and Grassroots Motorsports magazines
www.classicmotorsports.net
www.grassrootsmotorsports.com
Phone: (386) 673-4148 Fax: (386) 673-6040