fot

Re: [FOT] Guinness, the official lager of FOT?

To: mjb@autox.team.net, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [FOT] Guinness, the official lager of FOT?
From: BillDentin@aol.com
Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2006 20:42:21 EDT
In a message dated 4/4/2006 7:10:32 PM Central Standard Time,
mjb@autox.team.net writes:
Sorry, I didn't mean to get carried away there.  My original intention in
replying was to point out that stouts are *ales* not lagers.  Kids these
days!
Actually, I can't speak for the FOT, but many years ago, the official beer of
the Beady Eye VINTAGE TRIUMPH Racing Team (thanks to John Harkness) was 'Old
Peculiar'.  I still have a bottle on the shelf above my desk (proves I'm no
beer drinker).

Bill Dentinger