fot

[FOT] VIR oak tree drive by video - mislabled

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [FOT] VIR oak tree drive by video - mislabled
From: "Henry Frye" <henry@henryfrye.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2006 18:55:53 -0400
I suggest nobody click on Bob's link, even though it is mislabeled. It
is not the 2005 Gold Cup, but it is the 2004.

I repeat, do not click on the link, even though the 2004 Gold Cup was
our focus event, and odds are you might see some Triumphs.

Really, even though is shows Oak Tree on the first lap of the small bore
group race, (can't tell if it is qualifying or the feature) and that is
the race that Triumphs carried the podium, your really don't want to
watch it...

Cause if you do, you might notice who has the UGLIEST line around Oak
Tree in a Triumph. And it ain't Mike Jackson. His line was textbook
perfect.

Lesson that weekend was run your race out the windscreen, not the
mirrors...

:-)

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=3604822254634044497&q=VIR&pl=tru