fot

RE: [FOT] Re: Next year

To: "Jack W. Drews" <vinttr4@geneseo.net>
Subject: RE: [FOT] Re: Next year
From: "Henry Frye" <henry@henryfrye.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2006 10:26:35 -0400

Gang,

I ran the Mitty last year with HSR, and I agree with uncle jack. As a
sanctioning body, HSR and the FOT are a lousy fit. There were issues...

What the Mitty in '04 did was get many folks to Road Altanta who had
never been there. That is pretty much the concept driving the idea of
using HSR to get us to another track that is high on many of our lists
of tracks we want to run, Watkins Glen.

I am still doing some of the legwork needed to see if this will fly.
Stay tuned!