fot

RE: [FOT] Response to Cary's latest message.

To: "'N197TR4@cs.com '" <N197TR4@cs.com>,
Subject: RE: [FOT] Response to Cary's latest message.
From: Bill Babcock <BillB@bnj.com>
Date: Sat, 8 Apr 2006 09:36:58 -0700
Las vegas is such a dull track. I'd suggest either the Northwest
Historics/Portland Historics which is two tracks in two weekends (PIR and
Pacific Raceway) or the Columbia River Classic at PIR on Labor Day weekend
which has a heck of a party and a ton of track time.

Another choice is the Monterey Prehistoics at Laguna Seca whhich accepts a
lot of cars. Not much track time, but you can stay over and take in the
Historics (even if you can't get your car accepted the Monterey Historics is
a wonderful event)