fot

Re: [FOT] Ernie's trailerful

To: N197TR4@cs.com, vinttr4@geneseo.net, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [FOT] Ernie's trailerful
From: Ernest Husmann <ehusmann@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sun, 09 Apr 2006 11:20:25 -0500
The Legend of the Rabbit:

The Spitfire racer was purchased last fall and sat at my father-in-laws
horseless ranch near Menifee, CA until I picked the car up a few days
before the Hallet event.  Upon arriving at Hallet someone wanted to see the
car I had purchased and when I opened the rear doors to the trailer, there
sat the rabbit.

It can only be assumed that the rabbit took up residence in the car while
it was stored at the horseless ranch.  Believing in the theory that if you
love them you will set them free, the rear doors to the trailer were left
open Friday night and The Wild Hare Racing mascot, being a rather shy
bunny, sought solitude elsewhere.  This is likely another indication of the
great hospitality shown by the Hallet staff.

The Rabbit did ask that I thank everyone for the lettuce and dandelions
provided for the Rabbit's dining pleasure while at Hallet.

Long live the Rabbit!

E.

PS. The rabbit poop has been disposed of.