fot

RE: [FOT] Hershey Hillclimb this weekend

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [FOT] Hershey Hillclimb this weekend
From: "Martin Sukey" <trmarty@glwb.net>
Date: Tue, 2 May 2006 21:20:58 -0400
No Hershey for us this weekend, come to think of no Triumphs either but
Jason and I are driving his Mini Cooper S down to the Mini's On The Dragon
IV at Deals Gap NC and will be competing in the East Tennessee Region SCCA
event on Saturday in Maryville TN. If any FOT'rs happen to be at hanging
around either event look for the green mini with "BRG MCS" Ohio plate and
say hey.

Marty Sukey