fot

[FOT] Dismantling TR7 - Any Amici Needs Parts ???

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [FOT] Dismantling TR7 - Any Amici Needs Parts ???
From: Group44TR7@aol.com
Date: Thu, 4 May 2006 09:17:25 EDT
Amici

    We expect to be dismantling a TR7 for parts that I need. If anyone has
needs for their own projects, please contact me offline. Not in dismantling
business, so we will work out arrangements to cover costs of parts removal,
packaging, and shipping plus donation to mjbs server or FOT fund.

    The exterior trim peices, bumpers, and interior on this car are generally
not salvageable. Strongly prefer that heavy parts be picked up locally in San
Diego.

Cary