fot

Re: [FOT] TR-6 Head

To: "Allen Washatko" <awashatko@wi.rr.com>,
Subject: Re: [FOT] TR-6 Head
From: "Charly Mitchel" <charly@mitchelplumbing.com>
Date: Tue, 9 May 2006 14:46:32 -0700
Allen, I'm not sure about the numbers, but the earlier heads have the intake
ports closer together, about 3/4" and the later heads are spaced about 1"
apart.
I believe the earlier heads were about 3.46 " thick and the later heads wee
about 3.55 " thick.
Some of the later heads also have an EGR valve connection on them and these
are the wider spaced ports.  I believe there was one year (72 or 73 or maybe
both) the head had the wide spacing and didn't have the EGR valve tapping.
Of course this probably only applies to US export cars and others may have
been different, especially if they might of had PI.
Charly Mitchel
TR6 #44