fot

Re: [FOT] Looking for TR6 Dyno Pull info

To: doddk@mossmotors.com, LOddTR@aol.com, marshall@nefcom.net,
Subject: Re: [FOT] Looking for TR6 Dyno Pull info
From: BillDentin@aol.com
Date: Thu, 11 May 2006 15:40:49 EDT
Amici:

In the 1980s I put a Judson blower on a gorgeous street TR3A and proceeded
proudly to the North American Triumph Challenge in Illinois.  I should have
painted it GOLD and put it on a trophy shelf instead, because I broke the crank
reving the engine in line for the autocross.  I was not reving that hard,
either.  Judson used to put a caveat in their instructions warning you to only
use
it on a 'stock' engine.  Are there no concerns about putting a blower on a GT6
engine, and especially a prepared engine?  Has someone proved that works?

Bill Dentinger

PS...at that early NATC they did award the car a 'hard luck' trophy...a nice
pewter cup.  I still use it for coffee now and again.  I think Charles Runyan
(TRF) provided them.  They were nice.