fot

[FOT] RE: Peyote in Airstream Life

To: Bill Babcock <BillB@bnj.com>,
Subject: [FOT] RE: Peyote in Airstream Life
From: Bill Babcock <BillB@bnj.com>
Date: Thu, 18 May 2006 00:32:43 -0700
Oh, Incidentally, that cute blonde towards the end of the photos is Miss
Multnomah County, and probably a shoo-in for Miss Oregon.  The beautiful
blonde in the beginning is Twila, my former administrative assistant. She's
now the admin for the President and CFO of Mentor Graphics, and the cute
blonde in the middle (perhaps there's a theme here?) is one of Nike's
favorite athletic wear models.