fot

RE: [FOT] Head Scratching

To: "Bill Babcock" <BillB@bnj.com>, <FOT@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [FOT] Head Scratching
From: "Jeff Quick" <quicktr4@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 21 May 2006 10:03:58 -0700
I'm going up to mission for my first time. Ive never heard a bad word from
anyone that has raced there. other than it can be very wet! I ran last week
on the speedsters I loved them!I run a 4A irs car set up for radials. Im
running about 2 degrees neg camber front and rear. ran 24 psi cold never
slipped a tire except turn 8 exit witch everyone slides hell the rocks are
worn out. I set my personal best lap time. they seemed to wear fairly well I
tore the right front up enough to need to rotate it before my last session
but it looks like I can get at least a couple more race weekends out of them
we will see. I'll report on the wear and grip after mission.see you there
bill.
Jeff.