fot

Re: [FOT] Hoosier Speedsters

To: "Bill Babcock" <BillB@bnj.com>, <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [FOT] Hoosier Speedsters
From: <triumph_marx@freenet.de>
Date: Tue, 23 May 2006 00:18:52 +0200
That's the reason why our group used modern tires from the beginning on.
A on seasons test at year 2003 made clear that there is less load on the axles
but more danger for the cars to get out of control.
So year 2004 the rules were back on using club sport tires like the Yokohamas,
Kumho's and others.
Form 2004 on we had 4 car contacts in about 14 events and one broken spit rear
axle to claim.
3 accidents ware rude driving the big bad 4th one was a driver error.

Chris