fot

RE: [FOT] TOLY'S CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!

To: "'tom strange '" <tstrange@sbcglobal.net>,
Subject: RE: [FOT] TOLY'S CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!
From: Bill Babcock <BillB@bnj.com>
Date: Wed, 24 May 2006 07:42:17 -0700
 Actually, I didn't do it and I haven't seen it. Burt's a friend, and he's
driven Peyote. I told him I'd kick in for an ad but I don't remember if I
ever even completed the transaction. I have a good memory, it's just short.
Which reminds me, I think I still owe uncle Jack some money. Bet he forgot
too.

It would be just like Burt to do something sly. I can't wait to see it.

Bill