fot

Re:[FOT] FOT fortune cookie

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re:[FOT] FOT fortune cookie
From: Guyots3@wmconnect.com
Date: Wed, 24 May 2006 23:45:08 EDT
In a message dated 5/24/2006 4:49:01 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
owner-fot-digest@autox.team.net writes:

> Date: Wed, 24 May 2006 09:03:11 EDT
> From: KLynch7589@aol.com
> Subject: [FOT] FOT  fortune cookie
>
> Group:  This morning I was IM'd by a friend looking for a GT6 for his
> daughter. Last weekend they went out to a Chinese eatery here in the Denver
> area. At
> the end of the meal, the customary cookies appeared and her's read, " Work
> hard, a Triumph depends on it."
> What were the odds?
>
> K.Lynch   GT#6

When I drove from London, England to Belfast, Northern Ireland in my Triumph
Herald, for the second time, 1998, I think?

I was on the boat going across the Irish Sea, from Scotland and bought a
newspaper to read.
The Stars read : "You will have a Totally Triumphant Weekend", and why, pray
tell was I going to Belfast?

I was Participating in TSSC Belfast Areas :  Totally Triumphant Weekend?

What are the chances of that?

Regards

Lion

<A