fot

[FOT] Re: fot-digest V1 #1712

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [FOT] Re: fot-digest V1 #1712
From: JFrymark@aol.com
Date: Fri, 26 May 2006 15:01:38 EDT
Lucky us this Sunday! In our ever evolving language, we'll get treated  to
both a "CBSing" of F1 and an "ABCing" of the Indy 500 via the insights  of
Rusty
Wallace. In hindsight, Jason Priestly was more entertaining.

John Frymark, TV critic at-large

In a message dated 5/25/2006 6:21:50 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,