fot

Re: [FOT] Modern brake fluid/rebuilt Triumph components

To: "Jason Sukey" <jsukey@eng.utoledo.edu>, <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [FOT] Modern brake fluid/rebuilt Triumph components
From: "TR4Tony" <tr4.tony@virgin.net>
Date: Sat, 3 Jun 2006 23:32:58 +0100
Hi Jason

I use Castrol SRF in a variety of new / old stock and new / new tech brake
bits and I havent had any problems on either my TR4 or TR4a.

problems come when you start mixing fluids in systems as I understand,
particularly going from silicon to non silicon fluids without completely
refreshing all the seals.

No doubt others will know more ........ !

Regards

Tony