fot

RE: [FOT] Fletcher Williams' TR250

To: "'John Herrera'" <jrherrera90@hotmail.com>, <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [FOT] Fletcher Williams' TR250
From: "Mike Munson" <fasttrs@mindspring.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2006 20:50:29 -0400
John,

I just rebuilt the brake system this past April right before Fletcher sold
it.

Actually they were all painted Valencia blue except for the 250 that was
sponsored at one time by Castrol.  Fletcher named his race team Team Twenty
Racing because they hoped to be at least half as successful as group 44 in
racing Triumphs. Tony DeMuth had his own 250 and this was Fletchers until he
sold it to race a TR6. Fletcher reacquired this 250 in 1992 and I used it in
a Road Atlanta drivers school that same year. Fletcher had it restored a few
years ago and just sold it to the Wire wheel guys last month.

Like Kas, Fletcher switched from Triumphs to Nissan and is racing a 240SX in
GT3, ITA 240SX and a IT Nissan Truck.
Now I am the only one on the team that is crazy enough to try to race a TR6.

Mike
http://www.marks-tr6-garage.com/racing.html