fot

Re: [FOT] TR-6 for Sale

To: dave@microworks.net
Subject: Re: [FOT] TR-6 for Sale
From: "SHANE Ingate" <hottr6@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2006 12:48:34 -0400
>Got this email about a TR6 for sale locally here in the Phoenix area.
>Bored and Stroked.
>Three Duce Webbers - Air Craft Balanced
>Coker Red Line Tires and New Chrome Rims

Never heard of "air craft balanced" Webers, and the bored AND stroked motor
would make it really entertaining on the Cokers.  =80

Too bad he didn't supply extra information; I'd like to know how he stroked
the motor.

Shane Ingate, not rushing out to buy it, in Maryland
"Anyone can restore a car.  It takes a real man to cut one up".