fot

Re: [FOT] oil pump hookup question

To: "Robert M. Lang" <lang@isis.mit.edu>,
Subject: Re: [FOT] oil pump hookup question
From: Dennis DeLap <yellow-green@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2006 16:35:53 -0700 (PDT)
......and I have an even more fundamental question.  Does the oil go from the
engine to the spin on filter through the big center hole and then back out
throught the many smaller holes in the filter, or vise versa.
  I am hooking up an external oberg filter off of the mocal so in and out is
nice to know.

  Dennis DeLap

"Robert M. Lang" <lang@isis.mit.edu> wrote:
  On Fri, 30 Jun 2006, Chuck Arnold wrote:

> Checking my sanity here. Have a mocal adapter for spin on filter and oil
> cooler lines. I cannot remember which of the two lines is from and which to
> the engine. Think the top one is the "to". Is this correct?

I have this setup.

The top line goes to the oil cooler, the bottom line come from the oil
cooler. I am 99% sure this is correct, but I can verify if needed.

> --
> Chuck Arnold

regards,
rml
Bob Lang Room N42-140Q | This space for rent
Consultant MIT unix-linux-help |
Voice:617-253-7438 FAX: 617-258-9535 | Cell: 339-927-4489

=== Help keep Team.Net on the air
=== http://www.team.net/donate.html