fot

Re: [FOT] Transmission/Flywheel Inspection Plate-Market

To: N197TR4@cs.com
Subject: Re: [FOT] Transmission/Flywheel Inspection Plate-Market
From: Bill Babcock <BillB@bnj.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2006 08:08:24 -0700
The last time I went agrarian in a big way, the entire transmission was
hanging down and doing the plowing--to the point that it lifted the
front wheels off the ground.  The little plate might have helped, kind
of like a lip spoiler

On Jul 10, 2006, at 7:39 PM, N197TR4@cs.com <mailto:N197TR4@cs.com>