fot

[FOT] AMBRO-V-8 powered, at KIC

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [FOT] AMBRO-V-8 powered, at KIC
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2006 19:08:11 EDT
FoT,

I think this was a debut event for this Omaha based AMBRO with Chevy Power.

Gorgeous! And very well executed.

It looked great on the track, but driven cautiously.

Of course it appeared right after I told Jack Drews that I didnt think SVRA
would accept a V-8 Powered AMBRO. I try not to say, "never" about anything. It
still applies,

BTW, there is at least two, and perhaps three, TR based AMBROs under
construction and they will be accepted under certain conditions by most
sanctioning
bodies.

There now seems to be a precedence set on alternative powered Ambros, since
there are some that must have provenance with those engines. Worth asking
about, if you have a pursuit for power.

Joe (A)