fot

[FOT] Taste of Lexus Event - Non-LBC

To: Friends of Triumph <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [FOT] Taste of Lexus Event - Non-LBC
From: Susan Kahler <spitfiresuz@141.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2006 20:25:25 -0500
Hi everyone!

Remember the Audi Streets of Tomorrow event I posted about a while back
that was so cool (thanks again for the great write-up, Gretchen!)? Well,
here's another one, if you are interested in trying out the full line of
Lexus vehicles and yummy treats! They are only having it in certain
areas, which are specified on the Web site:
http://www.tasteoflexus.com/

I am not affiliated with these events in any way -- I just had such a
good time at the BMW one years ago that I wanted to share!

Enjoy!

Susan :)

--
*** PCMCIA  People Cant Memorize Computer Industry Acronyms ***