fot

[FOT] what is this night?

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [FOT] what is this night?
From: Guyots3@wmconnect.com
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2006 11:50:16 EDT
In a message dated 7/19/2006 8:39:50 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
owner-fot-digest@autox.team.net writes:

> Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2006 10:37:58 -0500
> From: "Don Carter" <don@carterdesignassociates.com>
> Subject: [FOT] RE: VTR in Las Colinas, Texas
>
> FOT is awful quiet this morning.  I hope everyone is on their way to Las
> Colinas, (Dallas), Texas. I hear that the heat is no worse there than in the
> rest of the country.  Maybe it's like the astronauts going to the sun...they
> won't burn-up if they go at night.  Hope to see many of you there.   I also
> hear that they will have one heck of a long autocross, at least I've been
> promised that.  Bring your quickest!!! See you Friday at the track.

What is this night?

My Triumph has Lucas electrics and I am a gentleman, therfore this 'night' of
which you speak is something with which I am unfamiliar, leastways in the
motoring sense!

tongue in cheek, although my eyes are not happy about night driving anymore.

Leon

<A
HREF="http://community.webshots.com/user/vitesse1963";>http://community.webshots.com/user/vitesse1963</A>