fot

[FOT] Take off plate for remote oil filter

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [FOT] Take off plate for remote oil filter
From: Guyots3@wmconnect.com
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2006 12:23:27 EDT
In a message dated 7/20/2006 9:15:24 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
owner-fot-digest@autox.team.net writes:

> Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2006 15:29:26 -0500
> From: "Coffey, Jack" <CoffeyJack@bfusa.com>
> Subject: [FOT] Take off plate for remote oil filter
>
> Can anyone direct me to a source for remote oil filter take off plate
> for TR  2.5 6-cyl??
>
> TIA
>
> Jack Coffey
>
> coffeyjack@bfusa.com

Jack, They are manufactured by Think Automotive of Isleworth, Middlesex,
England, and marketed under the Mocal name...

I suggest you also get spare rubber seals at the same time, cheap enough.

<A HREF="http://www.thinkauto.com/ ">http://www.thinkauto.com/</A>

Ted Schumacher might have access to them also.

Regards

Leon

<A
HREF="http://community.webshots.com/user/vitesse1963";>http://community.webshots.com/user/vitesse1963</A>