fot

RE: [FOT] Magnecor KV85 ignition leads

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [FOT] Magnecor KV85 ignition leads
From: "Randall Young" <ryoung@navcomtech.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2006 11:09:09 -0700
> There was a recent thread on Magnecor KV85 ignition leads and I
> am curious to try them.
>
> I've only been able to find "custom" sets that I guess are already
> cut to length with connectors crimped.
>
> Where can I purchase 10' of  wire, connectors and the necessary
> crimper hardware?

Have you tried contacting Magnecor directly ?
http://www.magnecor.com/magnecor1/main.htm

I see a fairly comprehensive listing for sets for Triumphs ... how many
other performance parts dealers list a Herald Estate Wagon ? ... and also
they sell individual wires, with the length and termination of your choice.

I note their crimper is described as "not cheap" ... might be that it would
be cheaper to buy wires already made from them than to buy the crimper.

Randall