fot

Re: [FOT] VTR article on Hallett

To: "Robert M. Lang" <lang@isis.mit.edu>,
Subject: Re: [FOT] VTR article on Hallett
From: "BOB KRAMER" <rkramer3@austin.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2006 20:45:53 -0500
My wife and I are going to hold a (long overdue) coming out party for my
TR4A during the September CVAR races at TX World Speedway. It was my desire
to invite the family of the original owner who raced it in 66 through 68,
but the idea spread and now at the suggestion of our club president we are
making it a club road trip. This may be my best chance to get some of these
non-sporty, sports car owners to see what the cars were meant to do.

Bob Kramer
rkramer3@austin.rr.com