fot

[FOT] 29th Rally of Lebanon - Postscript - No Triumph Content

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [FOT] 29th Rally of Lebanon - Postscript - No Triumph Content
From: Group44TR7@aol.com
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2006 03:13:33 EDT
Amici

    Just a quick update to those of you who were wondering about family and
myself. Our three children and myself arrived home this afternoon after a four
day trip. My mother-in-law and wife have remained there for the time being, in
part because my wife's grandmother and grandfather are refusing to leave
their country.

    For those of you who are truly interested in this situation, the most
accurate and balanced coverage is being delivered by BBC - World News.

Cary