fot

[FOT] Spit/GT6 1" sway bar

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [FOT] Spit/GT6 1" sway bar
From: "Barr, Scott" <sbarr@mccarty-law.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2006 05:36:07 -0500
Hey folks,

Does anyone have a one-inch sway bar for a Spitfire/GT6 they'd be willing to
part with?  I need to reduce the body roll on the Spitfire and I'm interested
in experimenting.  I'd rather start with a stiffer sway bar than stiffer
springs.

Of course, this probably means I'll be looking for a rear sway bar shortly...

Scott

PS: So, why do you suppose it is that this part goes by the names "sway bar"
AND "anti-sway bar" as well as "roll bar", etc.??  I suppose any of those
names is better than
"that-big-sort-of-C-shaped-thingy-that-hangs-under-the-frame-and-attaches-to-
the-A-arms."