fot

Re: [FOT] Thanks for Radiator Help

To: Friends of Triumph <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [FOT] Thanks for Radiator Help
From: TeriAnn Wakeman <twakeman@razzolink.com>
Date: Fri, 04 Aug 2006 07:56:38 -0700
Jack Brooks wrote:
> Thanks again for your post to the Big TR list 6-7 years ago,

I figured that one out while at while I was looking at a long row of
TR3A's during VTR in Portland.  When it struck me that there was
something going on I measured just about every 3A that was at the meet
to see if there was more going on than just one original size and one
reproduction size.  Then I ordered an original grille from Ted to
replace my restricted air flow reproduction.

Now I feel like I'm in perpetual summer reruns without new material to
post.  I think the problem is that I've pretty much figured out how my
TR3A works and what was original with it.  I tend to research things
things that are relevant to what I'm doing that presents a puzzle.  Once
I needed a cylinder head for my TR3, discovered that there was more than
one variation and ended up measuring well over 100 different cylinder
heads before I felt I knew enough to purchase one.

I know ...  If someone gave me a TR250 I could start all over again ;)

TeriAnn
Tongue very firmly planted in cheek ...cheeky?