fot

RE: [FOT] aluminum jacks

To: "'Henry Frye'" <henry@henryfrye.com>,
Subject: RE: [FOT] aluminum jacks
From: "Mike Munson" <fasttrs@mindspring.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2006 18:19:24 -0400
I too have a broken casting/leaky one.

Mike

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-fot@autox.team.net [mailto:owner-fot@autox.team.net] On Behalf
Of Henry Frye
Sent: Tuesday, August 08, 2006 8:23 AM
To: Jack W. Drews; fot@autox.team.net

Jack,

I bought one less than a year ago to replace the one I bought +/-4 years
ago when that one broke a piece of it's casting trying to lift something
a little heavier than a Triumph.

The one I got is smaller in scale from the old one, which suits me fine.
I have not used it much, since it lives in the trailer it only gets used
at the track. But it seems to be better than the old one was,
quality-wise.

I think I paid $79, but you would be envious of mine, it is a gorgeous
shade of BLUE...