fot

[FOT] RE:Large Decals

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [FOT] RE:Large Decals
From: RustyTR4@aol.com
Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2006 08:25:26 EDT
List,

     Any one that is interested in ordering large FOT  decals (approx.9x11
inches), because of their expense and the left over decals  from the last
time,will need to be "prepaid" . The decals will cost $25.00 each  and that
would
include shipping. There will also be a time limit to place  your order. We
would
like to have all orders in by Sept. first so Joe Curry has  time to make the
run of decals and mail them out. I would also ask for a good  day time phone
number to reach you if there is a problem with your order.
You can send your prepaid orders to : Triumph Rescue
                                                        PO Box 185
                                                        Bally, PA. 19503
You can pay by check, money order, cash or credit card. If you would like  to
pay by credit card , call the shop at 610-845-8217 during business hours.

Thanks , Matt Bakes, Triumph  Rescue.