fot

Re: [FOT] Clutch Slave Cylinder - Herald

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [FOT] Clutch Slave Cylinder - Herald
From: Chris Kantarjiev <cak@dimebank.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2006 13:06:21 -0700 (PDT)
The access to the GT6 slave stinks, too. I finally made an extension
line out of steel/teflon hose that goes from the original
bleed nipple hole to a bracket at the edge of the firewall (I'm afraid
I don't have a picture). At the end of the hose, I put a fixture that
is meant for this - takes AN hose at one end, bleed screw at the
other, and uses a circlip to hold it in a hole in a bracket.

A bit fiddly to build, but nice to use. If you can't figure out the
pieces from the Pegasus catalog, I'll try to dig out invoices and
come up with part numbers.

chris