fot

RE: [FOT] Clutch Slave Cylinder -TR4

To: "FOT" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [FOT] Clutch Slave Cylinder -TR4
From: "Kramer, Robert" <RKramer@rdoequipment.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2006 15:35:06 -0500
Since the subject came up, I am wondering about what everyone is doing
when they use the thicker TR6 tranny case on a 4 cylinder car. I can't
remember what I had on my TR4 but on my TR4A I had to go to a TR6 slave
with a shortened pushrod in order to get a throw I could live with. I
made sure to have the cylinder positioned correctly.

Bob Kramer
Sales Manager
16415 North IH35
RDO Equipment Co.