fot

Re: [FOT] jacks

To: "Jack W. Drews" <vinttr4@geneseo.net>, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [FOT] jacks
From: Ed Diehl <mediehljr@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2006 10:11:46 -0700 (PDT)
Hey, Guys, while you at Harbor Freight you might check on their aluminum 3 ton
jack stands. Very light and great for hauling to the track. The small al. jack
is really handy at the races also. BTW the jack stands were about 20 bucks
each. Cheers, Ed.

"Jack W. Drews" <vinttr4@geneseo.net> wrote:  Thanks for the feedback.

I had some visitors from the UK last year and they fell in love with
my aluminum jack. They wanted me to purchase some for them and ship
them over. I've resisted doing this because it seemed to me that
there was about a one-in-three or one-in-four chance that they would
have a problem. Your responses confirmed that. It's not so bad when
you have a store near you and can take it back for replacement.

uncle jack