fot

[FOT] TR 6 suspension

To: "FOT" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [FOT] TR 6 suspension
From: "rob" <19to1tr6@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2006 18:45:08 -0400
Hello all   I am trying to get  some information about rear shocks  for the
TR6  I am currntly running  a stock lever arm  but with Apple Hydraulics
valving to make it stiffer
 I am bottoming  out and I don't want to go any higher than the 400 lbs spring
that is in the car now   Bilstien has a  rebuildable for about $170 each $40
for a valve kit and another $40 for the manaul    cheap  buy most standards
for anadjustable  but  they are for 2800 to 3800 lbs car there smaller shock
has to be sent back to revalve ( makes for a long test day )  Any sujestions
will be a help  thanks    rob