fot

[FOT] Grattan

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [FOT] Grattan
From: "Henry Frye" <henry@henryfrye.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2006 08:19:10 -0400
Hi gang,

While planning for Grattan I took a quick peek at Mapquest to see I was
in for a 750 mile each way trip. Didn't pay any attention to the route,
just saw 750 miles and figured that was my trip.

Last night I went to print out the directions and found Mapquest routed
me to Buffalo, through Canada north of Lake Erie, then back into the
States entering Michigan. Having done a couple of border crossings with
the rig going to Mosport I have no interest in doing so just for the
shortest route. Redid the trip with the route I was intending to run and
it added 100 miles each way! That stinks...

Anyway, I am leaving tomorrow, plan on getting there for gate opening
Thursday.