fot

[FOT] RE: Joe Guinan's Hearse

To: <N197TR4@cs.com>, <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [FOT] RE: Joe Guinan's Hearse
From: "Joe Guinan" <joeg@neb.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2006 12:13:02 -0500
Joe A. wrote - "We don't need no stinkin' hearse hovering around the FoT. We
are going to live forever."

I like the spirit that reveals.  I'll start bringing limousines, as they'd
fit in with the "Style" exhibited at Hallett - champagne and fancy snacks,
et al.

Actually, I'm keeping my eyes open for a high mileage 1994-1996 Cadillac
limo to use as a tow vehicle.  I have seen these cars rack up over 250,000
miles and still be running strong.  They are getting to be somewhat cheap
now, and all came with the Corvette LT1 engine (260 hp), lower geared diff,
transmission and power steering coolers, heavy duty brakes and suspension
with load leveling air shocks on the rear.  They have huge trunks, space for
9 passengers/pit crew workers, comfy seats and they get over 20 miles per
gallon on the highway (without trailer). Plus, they are WAY cooler than a
danged Astro Van.

Joe Guinan
Southwest Professional Vehicles
751 Day Drive