fot

[FOT] SCCA Hall of Fame

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [FOT] SCCA Hall of Fame
From: BillDentin@aol.com
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2006 13:00:50 EDT
Amici:

As discussed earlier this year, I have nominated R. W. 'Kas' Kastner to the
SCCA Hall of Fame.  I drafted the nomination from data on Kas' website, along
with info from Peg Kastner, others.  It was then edited by Mike Cook.  I
submitted it by telefax, with a hard copy via U. S. Mail.

I am now urging all FOTers, who are SCCA members to SECOND this nomination.

I am not sure it can be done on line, but you may do so via telefax
(785/232-7228), or via U. S. Mail to SCCA Hall of Fame Committee, Post Office
Box
#19400, Topeka, Kansas, 66619.  It can be as simple as a statement, "I would
like
to SECOND the nomination of R. W. 'Kas' Kastner to the SCCA Hall of Fame."

Be sure to include your SCCA Membership number.  Then email me that you have
done so.  I will keep tab on what sort of support we are mustering.  The
committee is active RIGHT NOW.

If you would like to see a copy of the NOMINATION I submitted, contact me off
list and I will email a WORD document copy to you.

Bill Dentinger