fot

Re: [FOT] TR-5 value

To: Tim Murphy <timmurph@fastbytes.com>
Subject: Re: [FOT] TR-5 value
From: JOSEPH HUGHES <tr5racer@btinternet.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2006 21:37:11 +0100 (BST)
If it helps the value of the car in the UK as described would be about
#15000/$27000. It may be higher in the USA as I imagine genuine TR5's are
pretty rare over there.If you do buy it make sure it is a genuine TR5 as there
have been a number of TR250's converted to fuel injection and sold as TR5's in
the UK. I know my TR5 is genuine as I have owned and raced it since 1976.

  Good Luck

  Mike Hughes

Tim Murphy <timmurph@fastbytes.com> wrote:
  Well, the negotiations are to the point of seriously talking price on the
TR-5. Anybody have any idea of what one is worth? I would say, based on
pictures and reports from friends, that the condition is not exactly concours
but a "drivable concours". Very nice, no known major problems, paint and body
in very good condition, interior in very good condition, clean throughout.
Any opinions would be appreciated.
I once heard about someone who follows the "classic" car auctions and has
a newsletter and a service you can subscribe to to get current values.
However, I can't seem to locate that service. All the auctioned TR-5's I
could find are quite long ago. Thanks in advance for any info.

Tim

=== Help keep Team.Net on the air
=== http://www.team.net/donate.html

 All New Yahoo! Mail  Tired of Vi@gr@! come-ons? Let our SpamGuard protect you.