fot

[FOT] used Carrillos

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [FOT] used Carrillos
From: "Jack W. Drews" <vinttr4@geneseo.net>
Date: Sat, 26 Aug 2006 13:23:56 -0500
I've just listed three Carrillos and 87 mm Mahle pistons on eBay.
These are from a failed engine but these parts are good. I am not
positive that these are Carrillos but they fit the description of an
earlier design given to me on the phone by Carrillo .

If you have a partial set of Carrillos or Mahle pistons, this is a
good way to complete your set.

The listing will show up some time today -- I got mixed up on the
time of start because of the time zone used by eBay.

uncle jack