fot

[FOT] Call for a Carrillo

To: FOT <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [FOT] Call for a Carrillo
From: Dennis DeLap <yellow-green@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2006 07:41:03 -0700 (PDT)
Amici

  Here in the midwest we are already thinking about our winter projects.  I
have just received three Carrillo rods from Jack Drews to be used in building a
better engine for my TR4 racer.........wonder if anyone has a fourth that they
could sell me.  These rods are an older style than is currently being
manufactured.  Condition or style may not be important - I am thinking that I
could send it back to Carrillo for reworking.

  Thanks
  Dennis DeLap