fot

RE: [FOT] Devin body (incomplete) on eBay

To: "Bill Babcock" <BillB@bnj.com>,
Subject: RE: [FOT] Devin body (incomplete) on eBay
From: "Dodd, Kelvin" <doddk@mossmotors.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2006 10:25:46 -0700
Bill:

Just think of the projects the same way you would think of travel.

"It's not the destination, but the trip that should be enjoyed."

At least that's what I fall back on when visitors point at all the
project cars littering my shop and wonder when I will ever find the time
to get them on the road.

I have also been known to point out to not think of them as vehicles,
but as esoteric lawn sculptures.

The Devin is really tempting, but I'm holding out for an Ambrose.

Kelvin.