fot

[FOT] HelpTR4RaceCar

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [FOT] HelpTR4RaceCar
From: westerneagleracing@worldnet.att.net
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2006 18:35:22 +0000
FOT,
I would like to rescue the TR 4 racecar abandoned in Colorado and run it again
with RMVR. To do so I need to sell a 1969 TR 6 street car.  I bought the car
from the original owner and have every record since new.  It has never been
crashed or rusted.  I have repainted it its original Damson and installed a new
tan interior and black top.  The engine has also been rebuilt.  I think it
should be worth $11,000 to $12,000. Any leads for potential purchasers would be
appreciated.
Ron Jacobs/Western Eagle Racing