fot

[FOT] Pratical Guidance Please - Body Preparation & Painting

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [FOT] Pratical Guidance Please - Body Preparation & Painting
From: Group44TR7@aol.com
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2006 08:20:53 EDT
I started shopping around for prices for repainting a frame and car body.
The price were very different, so I suspect that I have some firms offering to
do an apple version while others are offering a peach version. What questions
do  I need to ask to get to a point where I know that I am getting a quote on
the  same quality work from each vendor?

Thank you in advance...Cary