fot

Re: [FOT] Finally have my car together

To: triosan@gmail.com, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [FOT] Finally have my car together
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2006 09:04:45 EDT
Chuck!

I didnt realize how close you were to completion. Congratulations! Did this
include a house move as you were discussing?

I hope to post some pictures on the progress of the AMBRO in a couple of
months.

To Bill Babcock:  I acquired a used TR6 front grille, cut it down and
installed it. The vertical members of the grille give the Ambro a bit of an
aggressive looking stance.

Any other  FoT have a project under way? Share it. It's part of what this
list is about, methinks.

Joe (A)