fot

RE: [FOT] RE: No TR content [was Herman & Helena Van Den Akker]

To: "Bill Babcock" <BillB@bnj.com>, "Randall" <ryoung@navcomtech.com>
Subject: RE: [FOT] RE: No TR content [was Herman & Helena Van Den Akker]
From: "Kramer, Robert" <RKramer@rdoequipment.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2006 10:51:59 -0500
Here in Central Texas we have juniper trees we all call cedars. Think of
them as large, allergy inducing weeds. Until man controlled the fires
much of our landscape was grassy with oak trees where ever there was
enough water. Lightning strikes started fires occasionally and there
were large grass fires. The cedar trees burned to the ground in the
grassy areas, but the oak trees survived and the ecology stayed in
balance. We came along and ever since we've had to chop cedars. They do
make nice fence posts.

Bob Kramer
Sales Manager
16415 North IH35