fot

[FOT] Fishing for Frame-TR4/TR4A

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [FOT] Fishing for Frame-TR4/TR4A
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Sat, 30 Sep 2006 21:48:39 EDT
FoT List:

I am looking for a TR frame to use as part of a weld jig.  It can be totally
stripped of parts (preferred) as long as it is straight and has body locating
points and is not terminally rusty. Helpful if it is close at hand.

I think Irv has a TR4 frame available, but I would like to consider TR4A, as
well.

I have a friend that is so fascinated with my AMBRO body support structure
that he wants to do it in CAD and build a weld fixture.  I would be pleased if
he did this and want to make it easy for him to take the project on.

For those that are doing or going to do an AMBRO project, he says he can/will
produce in Alloy or Steel, if you may be interested.

Thanks,

Joe (A)