fot

[FOT] TR3 Hardtop hardware wanted

To: "fot" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [FOT] TR3 Hardtop hardware wanted
From: <dos_gusanos@msn.com>
Date: Sun, 8 Oct 2006 07:06:37 -0600
Hello, I was messing around with my TR3 hard top and started dreaming of
actually mounting it.  My reality is the top needs everything including the
little angles that screw onto the top at the rear.  Moss does not show these
as available and I thought I would troll the group for these parts for sale
before abandoning the project.  (I guess, in a pinch, I'll make 'em).   Henry
Morrison, got the 3 running and am having a ball tearing around the
nieghborhood.